Conferences & Events
The Hall has excellent facilities for a range of conference and meeting events which require a dedicated tiered seating layout with high quality technical support.
The Hall is especially suited to product launches and AGMs.
The Hall can accommodate 300 people and can offer the following:
- Audio-visual equipment (large screen and back projector for DVD/powerpoint presentations)
- Microphones (hand held and lapel)
- Computer-based recording system and archiving facility
- State-of-the-art acoustical specification
- Complete sound proofing
- Excellent sight lines from all seats
- Easy access for the less able
- Loop system for the hard of hearing
- Posturepaedic orchestral chairs
- Steinway piano
- Fazioli Concert Grand Piano
One holding up to 20 people - One holding up to 10 people plus the foyer area both in the circle and stalls. In addition in fine weather the gardens can been used for breakout purposes..
There are 5 disabled seats and disabled parking spaces at the rear of the Hall which can be used with the pass provided by the Box Office. Please see the seating plan for details.
There is free parking for 125 cars immediately in front of the Hall.